Lewis Landscapes offers customers a professional irrigation installation service by certified technicians accredited by the Irrigation Association of BC. We will design and install an irrigation system for you as part of your total landscape project, or as an addition to an established setting. For all new gardens, we recommend irrigation as part of the total package.
IRRIGATION DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Automatic Watering Systems for Gardens
Periods of drought are a problem for gardeners, especially where there is only shallow soil, deep shade or no shade, and sloping ground. A drip-feed irrigation system offers some control. Plants are given the right amount of water when they need it. The water goes straight to the roots and is not wasted through evaporation or run-off. It saves both money and time, and avoids plant loss from de-hydration. The plants are more healthy and look and grow stronger.
A new garden requires a big investment in plants, so it makes sense to help them get established. Drip Feed systems are straightforward to install, very efficient with water, adaptable, and easy to maintain. They can also be used for watering lawns! Conventional watering with hose-pipes, by comparison, is not only inefficient and wasteful but can be damaging to the plants as well.
An irrigation system can be run off the mains water supply. Rain-water harvesting is also an option. A water storage tank can be used to collect rainwater, recycled grey water, and water from wells and streams. Storage tanks suitable for irrigation systems are available in sizes upwards from 2000 litres and can be installed above ground or underground.
We discuss your project fully and give you the option of a wide range of suitable products.
- Sprinkler systems and valves from leading manufacturers
- Control systems from tap timers to computerised zonal controllers
- Landscape Drip systems
- Water catchment and grey water recovery systems for garden and farm
- Water storage tank options
- Pumping equipment and pumps for aeration of ponds and larger water features
- Additional accessories as required
- Work carried out by a Certified Irrigation Technician (CIT) Level 2
- 2-year Guarantee on Products and Worksmanship